Submit to EI Conference Proceedings
1st Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023
All accepted full papers will be published in conference proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus and Inspec for indexing.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to SUBMISSION SYSTEM
2. This conference can accept Chinese paper, and we will provide translation services for a fee. The Chinese paper will be reviewed and approved, and the translation fee will be quoted.
3. Manuscript length should be 4 pages. (authors will be charged extra 60 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 5 pages)
Publication and Indexing History:
ICMSP 2022 ICMSP2021
ICMSP 2020 ICMSP 2019
Submit to SCI Journal
Fill in [L282] for the recommendation code, and you will have the priority to review and employ.
1. Scientific Programming（ISSN: 1058-9244，IF=1.025）
2. Water Science and Technology（ISSN: 0273-1223，IF=1.915）
3. Frontiers in Energy Research（ISSN: 2296-598X，IF=4.008）
1) Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Copyright© ICMSP 2023
2023 5th International Conference on Intelligent Control, Measurement and Signal Processing (ICMSP 2023) http://www.icmsp.net/